Bagi Anda yang ingin mengetahui kata mutiara cinta Bahasa Inggris dan artinya atau kata mutiara cinta bahasa Inggris dan terjemahannya, maka nanti cukup dengan mengunjungi google translate, maka seketika Anda sudah bisa mengetahui apa arti dari kata mutiara cinta dalam Bahasa Inggris yang akan dipublikasikan ini.
Kata mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris yang akan dipublikasikan ini, juga mencakup kata bijak Bahasa Inggris, kata kata cinta sejati Bahasa Inggris dan kata kata mutiara cinta dalam Bahasa Inggris.
Namun bagi Anda yang ingin membaca puisi cinta Bahasa Inggris, maka tulisan itu tentunya tidak akan disertakan pada tulisan kali ini, tetapi akan dipublikasikan pada tulisan yang akan menyusul beberapa hari kedepan.
Kata Mutiara Cinta Bahasa Inggris
Untuk melihat secara lengkap kata mutiara cinta Bahasa Inggris yang sudah dijanjikan kepada Anda, maka berbagai untaian kata mutiara tersebut dapat Anda lihat, baca, dan juga Anda salin seperti yang akan dipublikasikan dibawah ini:
- My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
- In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
- I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
- Thou art to me a delicious torment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I love her and that's the beginning of everything.
- Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Make me immortal with a kiss.
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
- Love is friendship set on fire.
- Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile
- To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
- If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever.
- Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you.
- Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet.
- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense.
- Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto.
- Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches, And here is my heart which beats only for you.
- When a heart finds another, what's a cloud more or less in the sky?
- True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
- Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.
- So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
- A simple I love you means more than money.
- How delicious is the winning of a kiss at love's beginning.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love.
- There is no remedy for love but to love more.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
- All love is sweet, given or returned.
- One million reasons to hate me, one million reasons to love me, pick one.
- Id rather have bad times with you, then good times with someone else.
- It's the little things you do that makes me love you.
- Truth is, you don't NEED a boyfriend to be happy. But for some reason, some of us think we do.
- A womans heart is a deep ocean full of secrets.
- My lips won't stop talking about you, they tell me they miss your lips more than i do.
- Love is sharing your happiness with your partner and as well the sadness.
- You're in love. That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren't in love.
- Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.
- To live is like love, all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
- Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever
- To love someone who does not love you, is like shaking a tree to make the dew drops fall.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
- Love can cure heartbreaks, misfortune, or tragedy. It is the eternal companion.
- One does not fall into love; one grows into love, and love grows in him/her
- Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness